4. Select the "People" library
5. Click on a character and place them on the level. (Put the character towards the
bottom left of the screen)
6. Right click on the character and select Movement, then Select Movement
7. Select Platform (from the
Choose a movement screen)
8. Make the "Jump Strength" a bit stronger
9. Go to the Game Menu and select Event Editor.
10. Set the Events so that when your character leaves the play area on the bottom,
the character will bounce.
11. Go back to the level editor.
12. Select the "02- Building blocks" library and select title roof icon.
Place the titled roof on the screen so as to make platforms which your character can jump
13. Right click over the titled roof objects and select obstacle, and then tick the
option which says platform. Do this for all the roof objects.
14. Go to the Game menu and select Play level as finished. You should be able to jump on
15. Go back to the Level
Editor, & place an object in the top right hand corner. This will be the goal of the
level. (It might be money, or a person to save, or any other object)
16. Go to the Event Editor, Set an event so that when the Character
"collides" with this object, the game goes to the next level. This is done by :
a. Click on the "New Condition"
b. Double click on your
c. Select Collisions then
d. Select the Object
E. Create a new Storyboard control event. (Put a tick in the box shown below)
F. Select the action as "Next Frame"
17. Go to the Game Menu and Select "Storyboard" and create the next level.
Back To Top